Hours: we are only closing for Thanksgiving day itself (ya know – to take care of all that turkey and fixin’s and stuff…). So the rest of the week we will be open our normal hours -
- 10am – 4pm, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
- 1pm – 4pm Sunday
- Preschool and Homeschool Spanish are de vacaciones this week (on vacation… for the non-immersive folk) an will be returning to they regular times on Thursday and Tuesday & Thursday respectively.
- Messy Hand – Wednesday from 10:30ish to noon-ish
- Music & Movement – Tamara will be rockin’ the house at 10:30 Friday morning!
One note – that 11th Annual Christmas Tree Auction is a little less than two weeks away (Sunday, Dec 2nd) and we have a wreath still to prepare. A wreath that we really want the kids to help us decorate! So… the Central Sierra Woodcarvers have provided several Christmas/Winter themed cutouts to be painted up. These should be available throughout most of our open hours til sometime next week.
So you see – lot’s of stuff going on in addition to the normal awesomeness, so come on over, escape the whole Black Friday craziness, and spend some of the holiday week with us – we’d love to have you!Read More
Summer is not officially over yet (Autumn begins this coming Saturday, the 22nd) and the temps keep telling us all that summer wants to hang on here no matter what the calendar says – but here at the Museum we are changing our hours of operation from Summer ones to Regular ones. So as of yesterday actually we are now open:
- Tuesday thru Saturday, 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Sunday, 1:00pm to 4:00pm
This Father’s Day weekend marks the annual seasonal change in the museum’s operating hours. We are currently running under “Winter Hours” which are:
- Tuesday through Saturday 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Sunday 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Monday – Closed
- Tuesday through Saturday 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Sunday and Monday – Closed.
These hours are in effect starting on this Sunday, June 17th through Sunday, September 16th. So enjoy Father’s Day off – we know we will!